If there are damages but you don't need an intervention of the fire brigade, do NOT use the e-service. In that case, you preferably contact a professional (plumber, roofer …) or you repair the damages yourself.

Do not use the e-service for a fallen tree in the garden, damaged pavilion, hail damages to a vehicle or a power cut.